Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pineapple Adventure

Over two years ago my dear husband started a blog. In fact it was a little after I started this one. Chris's interests range from books to baseball to boobs. He has an "I don't care what anyone thinks of me" attitude in his writing. When it comes right down to it he has mad skillz when it comes to writing and I enjoy reading what he has to write even if it does include making up stories about me.


One of his funniest posts is probably the one linked above.


One of the saddest posts is this one. It's long and wordy but worth the read. He wrote it after I got the devastating news that our first IVF didn't work. I was blogging then but I didn't elaborate on the experience. It still makes me cry to think about it so maybe I'll wait to tackle that.


For some reason his last post was about finding out we were expecting twins. But now he's back and he's promised to keep it up. So go give him hell!

Pineapple Adventure

2 comments:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

The only things I know about Chris are his gay (his word) comments on your blog, so it was nice to see he has an articulate side. I commented on his football post. That one was good, but the testosterone in most of the other ones was too much for me. :)

Kerry Lynn said...

Ugh! yes, his family loves to call things gay. I hope no one takes offense to it because there's definitely none to be taken. He just thinks he's being funny.
His posts have too much testosterone for me too! But there's usually something witty and entertaining included so I read it all.