Saturday, December 30, 2006

25.5 weeks



Chris took the week after Christmas off and worked on the babies' room. He was able to empty the room, take down all the trim around doors and windows, remove wallpaper from the lower half of the room, and fill all the holes and uneven surfaces. Today the room was ready to start painting after sanding the plaster down. So far he got primer on the walls. Once that's dry he'll put up the color only on the top half because there will be wainscotting on the bottom. I can't believe I didn't take a before picture!

So here is a picture of me today...I look horrible but you can see my belly certainly growing.

Susan was home from Chicago for the holidays so she came by for a visit. She made girl and boy gingerbread "men" for us. They were so cute and delicious!

No comments: