Friday, February 23, 2018

Harrison's First Birthday (last September)

I knew Harrison's first birthday would sneak up on me so I started planning a few months before even sending out invitations so no one would have any other plans!  It was going to be the first time we were having a party at our new house so I invited basically everyone I knew.  At least 90 people were invited which doesn't include their kids and we ended up with around 50 adults plus 23 kids which was a very packed house.  Luckily it was a beautiful day so people were able to be out on the deck and the kids outside.  The party was a complete blur for me.  I felt like I barely talked to anyone.  I kept getting pulled away to deal with something else.  I had made it through the first year with the diapers I received at my baby shower so my goal was to make it through the next year by asking for diapers for his birthday.  We might not make it ALL the way but it will definitely be close.  He got a bunch of toys and clothes as well.

12 months!

12 month cake smash!

12 months!

Birthday cake made by Lynanne who has done all of our cakes since our wedding in 2001

All of his monthly photos from the past year


Proud big sister

Cake smash!


That face!!!


With Grandpa and Grandma

Proud parents

With Grandpa and Great Grandma

With one of his favorite toys

No comments: