Monday, January 23, 2006

False Alarm

Could this be anymore of a roller coaster? I don't think so...

That 16mm follicle was an imposter. If it were a real follicle my estrogen level would have been around 200. That day it was only 45. Two days later at the Saturday check that 16mm was nowhere to be found, and my estrogen level went down to 25. Plus my uterine lining went from 7mm to 5.1mm...not in the right direction.

So no ovulation occuring this cycle, now i need to start taking injections of lupron at the end of this cycle (next week sometime) and estrogen to grow my lining (they don't actually care if I grow a follicle or not...just if the lining is big enough. Normally if you produce a follicle on your own, the follicle produces the estrogen which grows the lining, but with taking the estrogen in pill form I can skip the follicle growth.)

Again, learning something new every day...stuff I never wanted to know about and stuff I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have to know about.

No comments: