Friday, October 20, 2006

Me :-)


People have been asking to see a picture of me so here I am. Yes that's me showing very much at 14 weeks (last week). For those of you who don't think I should be showing yet (I've been wearing maternity clothes since 9 weeks), please remember I have TWO in there!!!! I am now 15 weeks and into the second trimester and I still have not gained an ounce so it's not like I just got fat. It's all babies (and sacks of water, and placentas, and a very enlarged uterus to house all this)

I am feeling great these days, which I though would never come even though everyone told me it would. That's how bad I felt in the first trimester.

Can't wait for next Wednesday the 25th for our next ultrasound. I will be 16 weeks and I'm HOPING the babies will cooperate and we can find out what gender they are!!!! If not we'll just find out at our 19 week checkup.

No comments: