Saturday, October 27, 2007


Could my friends be any prettier??

These are four of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. They have known eachother for 29 years. I came into the picture only 24 years ago. It's just amazing to think of all we've been through together. I really can't even get into it all here. But we have all been there for eachother in good times and bad.

Every year we go away just the five of us and basically laugh for 3 solid days and nights. This year we spent our second year on the Cape at my uncle's house. It accomodates us all perfectly so as long as Susan doesn't mind traveling from Chicago every year I think we'll keep going there.

Unfortunately the above photo is the only one I am allowed to show. We all agreed that what happens on the cape stays on the cape. ;-)

3 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Five beautiful ladies!

But, I was kinda hoping to get some juicy stories!

Wendy and Karen said...

Wow! You are all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Damn...you're friends are hot