Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pictures

My crazy girl STANDING in her crib. Doesn't she know she's too little to do this stuff??



Madison crawling all over Jackson yesterday. He obviously didn't have a problem with it.



This is Jackson sleeping with Auntie the last night of the World Series. It was pretty warm so she took off his clothes. They looked so cozy. Look at those rolls!! Slap some butter on them and they're good enough for eating!



Madison yesterday after a bath. This girl is either WICKED happy or
WICKED pissed off at any given moment. There's no inbetween for her.


Both are now holding their bottles like pros. This makes feeding time so much easier on me. I do still have to be near though. Yesterday after a couple minutes I looked at them and Madison was almost done and Jackson was completely done. I knew there was no way he could be done so soon so I checked to see if some had spilled...it had...the entire bottle poured out all over the chair they were laying on. I even was careful enough to put a blanket down under them to catch any drips. Guess it didn't matter. It leaked out a lot this morning too so I don't know what's going on with it.

They are both also loving the cat now. They give HUGE smiles when she walks by or meows (which is a lot). I've let them pet her but it's not so much pet as grab and pull ear or hit so I supervise very closely. The cat never voluntarily goes near them so I have to pick her up and bring her to them. They love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....totally time to lower Madison's crib! She is going to walk any day now. I think it is so adorable that your two babes have eachother as playmates!! Time to schedule a playdate with Gianna I think......

Anonymous said...

Could Madison BE any happier?? Oh my god, the open mouth smile is the best!!!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

the one of M allover J is sooooo sweet! They are so cute!! I like M's crazy hair in the last one! That's what mine would look like if it was short! LOL!