Monday, January 21, 2008

Still sick

Madison and Jackson's colds have moved into their chests so now they have a horrible cough. The doctor said not to worry if they didn't have a fever though.

I've been having slight symptoms of a cold but it didn't hit me hard until today. I'm so sick today. Horrible soar throat, stuffy, sneezing.

The kids stayed at Nana's last night so she has them today so hopefully I can rest up a bit before heading into work (no our company doesn't close on MLK day).

I had to get up at 5am at the sleep lab but I came home and slept until 10:30! I still feel so tired though.

4 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Oh my goodness. I had no idea you had sleep problems. I hope the new machine set to the new number helps.

And I hope all of you feel better from this tough cold very soon.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I swear saline in the nose works wonders for babies. They HATE it though.

Keri said...

Poor babies. I hope the new machine helps.

Thinking of all of you.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better real soon. Mommy needs to be better to take care of those babies.