Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthday invitations

I really set myself up for failure last week.  I had to take some photos of the kids so I could design their birthday invitation.  I really had something specific in mind and of course the kids refused to cooperate.  I wanted to get photos of them with these particular bunnies that my aunt bought them at the hospital when they were born.  I have a photo of each of them with it in the hospital and I was able to get one of them with it last year for the invitation.  I wanted to continue the tradition but there was absolutely no getting them to lay down on the ground.
I had to give up and just go with regular photos.  The first two are the ones I used.









1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

They are all awesome. The first two are my favorites.