Monday, January 18, 2010

Gigi's house

For the last few months I've been doing a daycare swap with my friend Michelle. One day a week I take the kids to her house and the three of them play like crazy in the basement for 2-3 hours while Michelle goes to the gym or runs errands. Then another day she comes to my house, picks up my kids and takes them back to her house so that I can get work done here. It's been such an amazing help and the kids have such a great time.

Last week the girls wore their tutus. Maddie and Gianna basically just parallel play so they stay out of each other's way and all is well.

Jackson and Gigi play together and they are very good to each other.

The only trouble I have is with my two fighting although they behave much better there than they do at home!

No comments: