Monday, May 14, 2007

My first Mother's Day...

...a day I have waited too many years for.

My morning started out with receiving frames with M&J's hand and foot prints in them. Daddy helped them :-) Chris gave me a card acknowledging that I am the "superparent" around here. That's nice to hear after all my middle of the night feedings. Then I gave Jackson a bath and he proceeded to pee on me after. But then he cooed for the first time. It was so nice to hear a noise from him that isn't a screech.

After bathtime we went to Gloucester to visit Chris's grandmother with his parents. It was nice to have her spend some time with M&J.

Then we stopped at home to eat some lunch while the kids screamed for no reason. Then Chris took us to a lake nearby and took some pictures of my son and daughter and me (wow that's nice to see in writing).

Next was a BBQ at Chris's parents' house with Auntie Courtney and my parents.




1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Happy First Mother's Day!