Sunday, May 13, 2007

Olivia Grace

For 2 wonderful years I was lucky enough to take care of the third most fabulous child on the planet. Her name is Olivia Grace. Today is her 3rd birthday and I can not believe how big she is and how fast it has gone. She was born in the same hospital as M&J and I remember visiting her there like it was yesterday. On the days I would watch her we would have wonderful adventures out and about. We would visit with my mother, go to the beach, go to the mall, etc. I swear she remembers everything we ever did...even things you think she could never remember. This past Saturday I took Olivia out to try and get some pictures of her for her 3rd birthday "portrait". While we were in the car she asked if my mother had any balloons at her house. I thought it was strange then after a while realized that a year ago when my mother bought her house there were balloons from a party she had had. How does a 3 year old remember something that happened when she was 2 and know to ask about it?? Then she talked about a lady that had three cats. I still don't remember who that is but I bet one day it will suddenly pop into my head.

You can see the rest of the photo shoot here.














































No comments: