Saturday, December 22, 2007

Peaceful sleepy boy

I should be sleeping now.
Looking at these pictures of him makes me want to go in and wake him up and kiss him all over. How was I so lucky to get the most preciously handsome baby boy?? The last two days I've taken a 2 hour nap with him in the afternoon while Madison is asleep in her crib. I sleep so much better when I have one of them in my arms. I'm not sure why. I'm actually the type who can't stand to share a bed. I'm so conscious of disturbing Chris that I can't fall asleep. I think twin beds would be a great idea but Chris is a cuddler so I just have to deal with it. OK that was random. Definitely time for bed.

2 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Don't you love how their cheeks get so pink when they are sleeping? Makes me want to kiss him too!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I just want to kiss those rosy cheeks all over too. What a handsome boy!