Friday, January 26, 2007

Day 5 down

It's the end of my fifth day here. I'm starting to realize that the magnesium IS effecting me...I just don't remember. HAHA. It seems to be imparing my memory which Chris says is nothing new, but it's definitely happening.

Day 2 - Our mothers and Courtney (Chris's sister) came to visit us. I had had a bad night sleep the night before so I'm afraid I wasn't great company, but it was nice to have visitors.
Day 3- Chris's dad came over after work

Day 4 - Gia came to visit along with Chris's cousin Danny ane my mom and dad. While they were here I was hooked up to the contraction monitor and they kept making me laugh to see how high they could get the spikes on the monitor to go. Gia brought me pretty paper whites which are now starting to bloom and some gossip magazines

Day 5 - Chris's parents came to visit. Mike (Chris's brother) called from Atlanta while they were here.

It's so nice to have visitors and it's so appreciated since I know we're not just around the corner from home.

No comments: