Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 10 (30 weeks)

Here I am at 30 weeks. Chris brought in some clothes from home so I don't have to wear hospital attire. I have been much more comfortable in them.

Today I left the room! You have no idea how exciting a wheelchair ride down the hall is for me! I went for an ultrasound check of my cervix and the babies. My cervix is not any smaller than it was when I was admitted which is good but there is some funneling (not sure exactly what that means but it is some sort of progression of labor). So as of today the official word is I will remain on the magnesium until 31 weeks. When they checked on the babies the tech asked me where the babies were and I told her Jackson is head down and Madison is head up, and she said "Not today!" Somehow in the last two days she turned around. Two things amaze me about that. First of all that she had enough room to do that, and second that I wasn't in agony when it happened. I didn't even know!

Chris came to visit me tonight. It's very nice of him to come in since all we really do is sit here and watch tv.

This is a profile of Madison



This is a head on shot of her face. It's kind of hard to see but her mouth is at the bottom, then her nose and two eyes. It looks like her hands are above her head.


This is from today when I saw their heads together for the first time. I love how it makes the shape of a heart. I think they are discussing their escape plan.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Now I'm in the hospital too! Now I really love reading your blog so I can see if your hospital bed rest experience is like mine. I must admit, you are in much better spirits than I am. I am adjusting to the new environment though. Keep up the good work and hang in there! :)