Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The room

More progress has been made in the room. Chris has gotten up all the moulding/trim/wainscotting that he can with the old windows still being in. We ordered new windows a couple weeks ago so still need to wait a few more weeks. The trim that makes up the wainscotting will all be painted white as well as the wall behind it so it will all look like one. And look! We have a crib!!! We wanted to put one together to make sure all the parts were there etc. before too much time passed and couldn't go back to the manufacturer if something was wrong. It went together fairly simply and I even helped! The other one is still in the box for now until we get the room done completely.
I stopped work last Friday at 26 weeks. I'm sure I've written before but my back and hips are in pain unless I'm sitting in a fully supported chair/couch. Getting the extra relaxation has been good because I can now actually make dinner for Chris. When I was working he had to do EVERYTHING around the house because I just didn't have time or was way too tired. Sleeping at night is still horrible. I just can't get comfortable and wake up every hour or so in excruciating pain in my hips....and of course to use the ladies room.

No comments: