Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August 22

The other day Jackson was fussing in the pack-n-play and kind of annoying me because he was fed and clean and surrounded by toys so there was no reason for him to be fussing. I finally went over to jokingly yell at him and found them like this. Apparently he was fussy because his sister was kicking him in the face! Then I sang and they both smiled ear to ear.


Chris got Madison rolling over on video last night but it's on the fancy HD video camera that I have no clue how to use so I was able to get one of her from my digital camera this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Madison!

Kate is just now rolling over from back to belly. She has been going from belly to back as fast as lightning, but I think it's because she will do anything to avoid tummy time! :)

Do you leave them in the P&P to just hang out and play?

Kerry Lynn said...

yes, I try to leave them in there for a period of time every day so they are used to it.

Wendy and Karen said...

I love those smiling faces!