Friday, May 09, 2008

Pictures



Jackson checking out the view at the playground


I left the kitchen for two seconds and when I came back Madison was like this.


When someone starts to sing itsy bitsy spider Jackson immediately puts his arms up for the "out came the sun" line long before you get to it.




The other day our neighbor came to mow our lawn.  The kids stood at the window like this for at least a half hour watching him.  When he was done he just played out on the lawn doing kartwheels and they were loving it!


3 comments:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Teo did that sitting on the dishwasher door thing the other day too. That's funny that they were so fascinated with the guy mowing the lawn!

Wendy and Karen said...

What is it about the dishwasher that fascinates them? I'm forever trying to keep Kylie out of it when I'm unloading it.

Of course, if I saw her in it, I would grab the camera like you did. You've got to have priorities.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Those are all so cute. I love M in the dishwasher. You should start teaching her how to load it! LOL!