Saturday, May 03, 2008

Stuff

The other day Jackson had been playing in the kitchen while I was in the living room.  He had been very quiet for a while so I figured I better go check on him.



This is exactly how I found him.  Quietly sitting there looking around.  He pushed the blocks there and climbed up on them.



Once he knew I was laughing at him he got all proud.


Then Madison couldn't miss out and quickly climbed up herself.

Now they LOVE to sit up on things...the couch, the ottoman, the bench in their room, the rocking chair.  They just think it's the coolest thing in the world.  They look at each other and laugh.
Today Madison started throwing herself off.  Luckily I was right there to catch her, but she LOVED it and was cracking up.  She would immediately grunt until I put her back up where she would barely sit before she throwing herself off again into my arms.  She was pretty upset when we had to stop because I had to go to work.

6 comments:

Haley & Abigail Christian said...

M&J are too funny. Haley is doing the same thing! She has a little rocker that she stands on, rocks it, dances on it, and then tries to jump off. I'm getting gray hairs from this monkey business! Yay for your climbing monkeys!!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Oh my! I love how proud they look! Those are the cutest pics. You are quick with that camera.

Anonymous said...

oh my! so cuteeee :D i like the their picture on the chair hugging their dolls. looks so genuinely happy! :D

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

So cute. I love Madison's hair. It's getting so long...

Wendy and Karen said...

They look so stinkin' proud of themselves. Two delightful babies!

seattlegal said...

so adorable!