Saturday, May 17, 2008

Surprise!

I can finally talk about Auntie's wedding shower!!  It's been hard to keep the secret from her and it did slip from a few different people that she was having one but she still didn't know when.
The shower was at her fiance's mother's house.  I had never been there before and I was absolutely stunned.  It was so beautiful.  Trudy and her friends already had the whole place set up and decorated when we got there.  It was impeccably decorated.  The favors were martini glasses that were hand painted by Trudy's friend.  The signature drink of the night was a Cour-tini.  They were too good!  





Mothers of the bride and groom




My camera decided to focus on the trees BEHIND Courtney as she walked in but this picture really shows her reaction.  We scared the crap out of her!







These are 3 of the 4 ladies I will see get married this year.



The bridal party

The rest of the photos can be seen by clicking here. (click continue if asked)


1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I love the reaction on Courtney's face!! That is too funny. Don't you hate it when the lens back focuses.

The party looked fun and the Courtini glasses were very cute.