Sunday, August 03, 2008

Playing at the park

There is a playground in the middle of  a neighborhood near us.  My mom and I decided to take the kids there the other day since they have been cooped up so much with me being sick.  We ended up walking.  It's not a pretty walk as it's along a very major 4 lane road but it's just too close to justify driving.  Jackson was pretty tired while we were there so he wasn't Mr. Smiley but Madison had a great time.



The one smile I managed out of him


Look at her wild and crazy red hair!!  I never in a million years dreamed I'd have a red head and what a wonderful surprise it is.
In this picture you can see she is only missing one tooth on the bottom.  I think she's missing two on the top but I'm not completely sure.



1 comment:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

She's so cute - I love the wild, red hair!