Saturday, August 02, 2008

Gia's cookout

Gia has a cookout every year so last weekend (a week ago) we packed up our swimmy stuff and went over.  I remember last year it was hectic juggling M&J as infants and keeping them happy and fed and clean.  This year was hectic in a whole new way.  I brought them in the pool myself  in their floaty things.  Jackson wasn't wanting to be in it.  He kept trying to lunge out of it.  Madison was happy in hers so I got Jackson out of his and held him.  He continued to try to lunge into the water.  He obviously just doesn't understand the fact that he would sink if I just let him go.  So he was pretty unhappy with the fact that he was being contained.  We ended up getting them out because it was just too difficult to handle them.  But getting them out and changed was another struggle.  We were able to hang out in the yard outside the pool area after that with Max and Leora. 

This is the only picture I got of Madison in her new $7 bathing suit


Max is getting so big!!



Jackson "loving" Max.  How sweet is this picture??


Madison playing with Max's toys


Jackson "loving" Leora

No comments: