Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick update

Now I'm sick.  It's not been a fun 3 weeks starting with both of them having two separate fevers each, then both having a cold and sharing it with me.  I was OK most of the day Sunday but by the afternoon I was SO sick.  Monday and today have not been fun.  They seem to be feeling OK except for Madison's runny nose, but taking care of them and dealing with their usual whinyness is very difficult.  My mom came over for a couple hours today which was a huge help but I really could have used an entire day of sleep.  I'm off to work now to get a little done.  I probably won't stay all night so I can come home and get to bed early for a change.



3 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

I hope you all feel better soon and get some great sleep!

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

It's always the worst when the kids are sick and the moms (or parents) are sick too. Knock on wood, Teo hasn't been sick since he's been done with daycare... :)

Courtney said...

Hope you all get well quick!!!