Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fevers

Last week was pretty rough.  Jackson started with a fever Tuesday night.  By Wednesday morning he was burning up.  He was a lump all day.  He even fell asleep on me which was heaven (for me).  Wednesday night he had gotten better but Madison started to feel hot.  Thursday morning Jackson was bouncing around and Madison was a lump.  She was hot all day Thursday and Friday.  By Friday evening she was fine.
I felt so bad for the well one while I had to hold the sick one all day.  Not much else got done around the house but I did manage to bring my car to the mechanic to check out a coolant leak, get an oil change and get my AC charged.  $125 for the oil and AC and I need a new radiator.  Estimate of $400.  This in the car with a new $6500 engine.  We might as well just replace the transmition while we're at it because that's sure to go next month.

Tomorrow I am going to be taking care of baby Alice.  I can't wait to have a wee baby all to myself!!  I have a feeling M&J aren't going to like me giving her attention.

2 comments:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Man, that must be hard to have two sick little babies, but luckily it was not at the same time. At least you had one spare arm! :)

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Ugh@ fevers...glad everyone is feeling better.