Thursday, July 10, 2008

pictures

Auntie Kristen came over the other day to finalize her wedding invitation ideas.  Madison was playing with this ribbon so Kristen put it in Maddie's hair.  She was so proud of herself!  (Maddie, not Kristen although Kristen's ribbon tying skills are really something to aspire to)






Another day this week we went to Salem Willows with my Aunt Judy and her grandkids.  It's got some arcades and rides and it's all on the water.  There's even a little beach.  It was so hot so we wanted the kids to get their feet wet but M&J were not having it.  They were miserable!











This was another day of playing with that ribbon.  





4 comments:

KatBouska said...

Is it me or does Maddie looked pissed 82% of the time?

Kerry Lynn said...

HAHA!!! I guess I find her attitude ammusing so I take a lot of pictures of her that way.
But I didn't notice that...funny.

seattlegal said...

Your twins are absolutely adorable!!!

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

I LOVE her yellow daisy dress. The blue ribbon looks cute on her too. But, what doesn't look cute on your kids really??