Sunday, July 06, 2008

Family Reunion

On June 29th we headed to Gill, Mass for a family reunion of my Mother's family.  It was at her cousin's farm.  It was SO hot when we got there.  Even the kids didn't want to move around too much.  They were content to sit on these little chairs in the shade.


Even Tillie was hot.  She had to lay down in the frog pond.



Jackson on the well


Madison on the well.  Their poor faces were so red just from being hot.


Madison double fisting her water

Jackson being a good boy and eating grilled chicken.  He almost ate an entire piece!  


Nothing runs like a Deere

Great Grandpa and my cousin Jessica with Jackson.  It ended up raining in the middle of the party.  It scared most people away but we stuck it out.  I think we were the last ones to leave!  Chris didn't go with us so luckily my parents were there to help me keep an eye on the kids.  After the rain it cooled down a lot so we were able to enjoy ourselves a lot more.


The nasty cloud over their greenhouse



Tired boy with Grandpa








The kids kept playing with the dog's bowl of water.  They would pick it up and try to drink from it which would spill a lot of water all over them.  It probably felt great to cool off which is why they kept doing it.




3 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

A John Deere tractor and a beautiful Jack Daniels flower pitcher!!!!----I knew I loved you guys!

mamas losin it said...

Awww...great pics. I just hate to see kids so hot and uncomfortable...reminds me of my childhood. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Kerry!! How have you guys been?? It has been WAY too long! The kiddos are getting so big! Gosh it seems like yesterday.

I hope all is well!

~M