Friday, July 04, 2008

pictures

These are the outfits Auntie brought back from her Disney honeymoon
These are some pretty random photos of the kids outside of the grocery store.  I generally don't bring my camera out on errands but we had just come from the park so I figured I might as well take some pictures of what it was like to shop with two toddlers.



In 1991 I graduated from high school.  I had been good friends with a girl named Shari from 6th grade until we graduated.  Somehow I never saw her again!  Thanks to facebook we just got in touch last week and have already gotten together twice.  She has a son and a daughter and it turns out they live less than a mile away from us (unfortunately they live where that explosion was so they've been living in chaos for the last year and a half).  So we met at the park last week and this week we went to the zoo together!

Shari's daughter is such a little mom.  She was so protective of M&J!  She loved taking them down the slide and the loved it too!




When we first got the toy in the pictures below, Chris pointed out how it transformed into different stage toys including a desk with a seat.  I remember thinking that they would NEVER be old enough to sit on the seat part without falling over.  Well, here they are...they got on together on their own.




"was it something I said?"

2 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

I love the desk picture series. So tender and so funny. And it looks like a cool desk.

Courtney said...

Very cute! I LOVE that last desk picture. He looks so sad!