Friday, October 30, 2009

31 Months

Late update again. Lame photos again.



Jackson is continuing to have quite the mind of his own and is testing us at every opportunity. Again I know it's normal but it can be very frustrating at times.

On the other hand he is SUCH a loving little boy (omg, I didn't call him a baby). I think he loves his mommy the best but really he is so excited to see all of his favorite relatives. He excitedly yells their name as he leaps into their arms. It really makes you feel special. He also loves to snuggle. I hope this lasts because I love snuggling with him too.


At nap time I still have to lay down on the floor next to his bed until he falls asleep. He falls asleep so quickly that I don't mind and he sleeps for at least 2 hours so I know he needs the rest.


This month he's starting to point out colors and consistently gets green correct. He still thinks all letters and numbers are "seven". Too funny.


IMG_3695 (1 of 40)



Madison's tantrums are getting less frequent. What has really worked is telling her that she has to go to her room to cry and she can come out when she stops. She actually willingly goes to her room and sits on her bed! As soon as she goes in there she stops crying but sometimes she'll take a breather in there and come out a few minutes later.

While Jackson falls asleep for his nap Madison sits in her bed and sings and talks to herself. Once he's asleep I take Maddie into my bed and we both take a nap there. They sleep longer if they aren't there to wake each other up. Plus I can't resist cuddling up with my little peanut!

She can name all letters and numbers (1-10) and naming colors is child's play. She especially loves to correct Jackson if he's wrong.


IMG_3699 (2 of 40)

No comments: