Friday, October 09, 2009

Hanging around the house

I'm not sure what was going on when I took this picture. He just looked cute. A little annoyed but cute.

IMG_7047 (1 of 1)


Maddie wanted to wear her tutu the other day. Here she is with "daddy's bear". She's become more attached to the bear in the last week. It used to be a must have at bed and naps but recently she's wanted to take it in the car with her which I've allowed but she knows that the bear stays in the car when we go into a store. OH, and she's rubbing the ear. She's always rubbing the ear of her bears.
IMG_2868 (1 of 1)

OH the curls! This was just a few hours out of the bath.
IMG_2883 (1 of 1)

She was twirling in her room. She would spin and spin then fall flat on the floor and lay there for a minute then do it all over.
IMG_2895 (1 of 1)

When Chris sits on the chair in the living room watching tv he always has a big pillow in his lap. Always. The other night he went into the playroom to find Maddie sitting like this.
IMG_7063 (1 of 1)

Since I don't have any specific pictures to commemorate it I should mention that we bought toddler beds last weekend. It hasn't been as difficult as we expected. For bedtime they are pretty good for Chris and go right down. For naptime I have to sit right at Jackson's bed until he falls asleep or else he will get up and monkey around. While I'm sitting with him Madison is good and plays with a toy or reads a book in her bed. Once Jackson is asleep I go over and sit with Maddie until she falls asleep. I know it's not how you're supposed to do it but if I don't they just won't take a nap that I KNOW they need. Anyway it's a struggle free way to get them to sleep which is good for all of us.

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

OMG the curls! Those beautiful, beautiful curls! And the tutu- too delicious.

That's a lot of work for their naptime. Good for you for being vigilant for what you know they need.