Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My 3?th birthday

I had a great birthday this year. It started out with Chris taking us out for breakfast which was awesome. We had to break out the iphone and ipod to keep M&J entertained but it was so nice to be waited on!!!

After breakfast Nana took the kids and me to Disney on Ice. Madison went last year with Nana but Jackson and I had never been. We had really good seats. I just took a few pictures. Madison was completely transfixed and yelling out all of the characters' names as they came out. Jackson was a little antsy but definitely enjoyed himself.



They were so happy with their mickey balloons. Jackson's popped as soon as we got home that night because it touched our rough ceiling. Since then they've been fighting over Madison's.


After we left Boston Nana dropped us off at my parents' house. We hung out there for a couple of hours before Chris and his parents came over for dinner. My mom was silly and bought all the party stuff including a ton of balloons and a tiara for me. The kids loved it and I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty happy with my tiara.


After cake it was time for a high stakes game of bowling.

1 comment:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Happy birthday, Kerry. Glad you had a good time. :)