Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm still here

Sometimes I forget that people rely on this blog to find out if the babies are born yet. When there is nothing going on I have nothing to share.

I had an checkup yesterday. Babies were perfect and Jackson weighed 4lbs 14oz and Madison was 5lbs 6oz. Over 10 pounds of babies in my belly!!

As of yesterday I have gained 21 pounds. Doc thinks I'll loose all that and maybe more with delivery! :-)

I was lucky enough to find another student photographer who was willing to come to my house and take pictures of my belly. I haven't seen the ones that were taken while i was in the hospital yet, but now that I'm home I wanted to see what other kind of shots I could get. So she sent me a couple for now. They look great and I will post a link to my gallery when I get the rest from her. She was very good and I think will have a great carreer. My mom had come by at the end of the shoot to take me to my appointment so we got some shots with grandma too :-) I was showing Chris the few pictures and he said he liked them all but the one with the toy block. I said "OH! I think that's my favorite!" He said "But what's with the '2'??". Wow. I hope you all get it!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Alrighty, first of all you look great! How in the world did you manage to only gain 21 lbs?! I am soo jealous! :) I gained 42 lbs, delivered a month before you will and therefore was only carrying 6.5 lbs of actual babies! (To my utter amazement, I lost all of the 42 lbs in less than 2 weeks...must have been all that swelling!)

And finally, I LOVE the photos. I wish I would have done something like that, but the pre-e made my face, hands and legs swell so much that I refused to be in photos. I can't wait to see the full gallery.

Shannon

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Alrighty....tell Chris he lost "cool points" with me. LOL! I LOVE these so much! rae

Stacie said...

21 pounds! Lightweight. :) I gained 80, and only about 13 pounds of that was baby.

Congrats on hanging in there.