Friday, March 23, 2007

Photos


I put up a few more photos from the hospital. The first pages is pretty much the same but I labeled more photos and put more up on the other pages.

www.klgproductions.com/gallery/album71

Pictures from the day we came home and after can be seen here

www.klgproductions.com/gallery/album73

On the Monday before I went into labor I had a student photographer come and take pictures of my belly. She did an amazing job! I was so happy to get the cd's in the mail the day we came home from the hospital. You can see those photos at

www.klgproductions.com/gallery/album72

4 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I love all the pics!!! THe one of you and the twins sleeping is absolutely precious!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I woke up at 3am this morning and something was telling me that I HAD to check your blog.

Jackson and Madison are absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Kerry & Chris--

What a beautiful family you have. Your pictures are so precious.

Anonymous said...

Kerry-

They are so beautiful! You and Chris are now a family! I wish you all the happiness in the world! You know that if you need anything I am just a call away....

Love,

Court