Sunday, March 25, 2007

Photo of the day (sorry Shannon, had to steal your idea)


This photo is priceless and I SWEAR not staged!

Please continue to look at www.klgproductions.com/gallery/album73 for daily updates of photos. I'll probably make a new gallery for every month but I'll keep this updated on what I decide to do. You can leave comments on individual photos there...that would be nice.

The babies are great. They are extremely well behaved so far and don't give us much trouble. When one wakes up to eat we get the other one up too and feed them both at the same time, then change them, then they go back to sleep. Three-four hours later we do it all over again. Last night was our first night with no help from Nana or Grandma and I think we did pretty well. We'll see how we do alone tonight!

I have to give kudos to my amazing husband. I never had any doubt that he would be a wonderful, caring father, but he has exceeded my expectations. He talks so sweetly to them and loves them so much it makes me cry just to think about. There is no job he won't do and I cannot tell you how many times a day he tells me how proud of me he is for all I've been through (trying to conceive for over 3 years, being pregnant with twins, bed rest for 8 weeks, recovering from c-section, and now PPD), how beautiful I am, and what a good Mommy I am (even though at times I don't feel it with this damn PPD). My medicine is making me feel totally better so I am able to enjoy these miracles I waited so long for! I still couldn't do it without him though. I have much to be thankful for :-)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I stole the idea from someone else too. :)

I am so glad you are doing well. I, on the other hand, am on the verge of a major breakdown. Mark is gone on business, and my mom is driving me insane. The babies are great (except for Carson's colic episodes from 2-4 AM), but I am literally getting NO sleep. I can't believe J & M are sleeping 3-4 hours between feedings. You are SO lucky! Mine are lasting 2 to 2 1/2 hours, and clusterfeeding around midnight. It's too much, and I am actively trying to find a nanny to help me out for a few months.

You should email me some time...it's less public you know. :)

shannonp_1977(at)yahoo(dot)come

Shannon

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

You look amazing!!! i hope I look that good in a few weeks! --rae

Jessica said...

Congratulations! They are absolutely beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Susan Marie. You look amazing and your babies are adorable.

I just wanted to let you know that I PROMISE that this gets easier.

The beginning is overwhelming, to say it mildly.

Cody & Heather are 9 months old and life is good and fun now. We're busy, but it IS fun.

I just wanted you to know that it is not just you, that the beginning is a huge adjustment and w/ two babies it is overwhelming at times.

I PROMISE you, it does get better.

(((((HUGS))))) Mommy!