Monday, July 23, 2007

4 Month Check-up

We saw Dr. C today. I probably haven't mentioned this before and I'm not sure why but Dr. C is awesome.

This a crazy long boring story so if you're just looking to find out M&J's weights, scroll down.

Every year I make a video yearbook for Chris's mother's kindergarten class. This past January I got a call from a mother saying that her DVD worked in some DVD players but not her one at home (this is very common unfortunately with equipment). I told her I would make her a new copy no problem. I told Chris's mother (Eileen) about who had called and she went on and on about how nice that lady was and how she was a doctor in town. I had let the mother know that I was pregnant with twins and she was thrilled that Eileen was going to have grandchildren.

My mom started talking about this new dr. she started seeing about a year ago. She was in love with her! Dr. was SO nice and personable and everytime she would go to the office the dr. would ask her personal questions that she was surprised she even remembered. As I'm sure many of you know, dr.s just don't care that much. She raved about her so much that I was going to switch to her the next time I needed an appointment.

Turns out it was the same person! Luckily she has a family practice so I was able to bring M&J there as well and now I go there!

So the funnest thing was when I went to an appointment and brought my mother. We don't share the same last name anymore so Dr. C almost fell off her chair when she realized M&J were the grandchildren of two women she knows!

But anyway, Dr. C is awesome. She even gave me her home phone number at our first appointment when they were 7 days old so that I wouldn't have to talk to a dr. on call. Who does that??

And I spoke with her about hanging up some of my child and family photography in her office so that I can hopefully get some business out of it. She looked at my website and loved my work so now I have to get working on printing and framing!

OK, now for the good stuff...

Jackson weighed 13 lb 4 oz! and is 23 inches tall
Madison weighed 12 lb 1 oz and is 22 1/4 inches tall

She said they were both in the 25th percentile for height and weight and she is SO proud of them for coming from the 5th percentile in the beginning.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Whooo Hooo... Grow babies, Grow!!!!!