Friday, July 13, 2007

Fun Day

Today i got to meet a friend of mine that I met on a chat board of sorts of all women who were due in April. Melissa and her family drove out from Ohio to do the Boston area sightseeing deal. We first met up in Gloucester where they had bee on a whale watch. We had lunch together. Then I had them follow me to Salem. We went to the wharf where I take a lot of my photos so I took some of Melissa, her husband Tom, 5 year old daughter Emily, and 2.5 month old Allison. Emily got into the whole photo shoot idea and even became the photographer. She took this one of me!

The last one is of Me, Melissa and our "April" babies.

You can see the rest of the photos here





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you girls, And those beautiful babies!!

What a wonderful thing that you guys got to meet each other!

Courtney said...

How cute! It is neat seeing some of the fellow April moms and babies together! It looks like you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time thanks for the wonderful memories!