Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Weekend of firsts

We had a great time on our first family vacation to Cape Cod. M&J were perfectly behaved as usual. I'll go into detail later but for now here are my favorite photos.


SuperJackson


Jackson's first time in the ocean


Madison's first time in the ocean


Jackson and Great Nana Fitz


No! Don't eat the baby!!






Here is the new July album which so far is all pictures from our trip to the cape

M&J went in a pool for the first time
They touched the sand on a beach for the first time
and they touched their feet in the ocean for the first time.

4 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

That's awesome! All the pictures are wonderful. My favorites are the babies in the sand with their names. Great idea that I will copy the first time we take Kylie to the ocean.

Eva said...

Even before I saw the above comment, I was going to say, love the names in the sand photos, I'll likely have to copy that when we're at the beach!

Kerry Lynn said...

Copy away! I copied it from a friend who does it every year with her kids and I always said I had to remember to do it when I was finally blessed with my own children.

Courtney said...

Zane has that same outfit! I love the pictures with their names written in the sand. I love how you can see the dents where they have been kicking and wiggling too!:)