Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Baby Kate

I can't let this incident go without posting about it. My blog friend Shannon has had a rough year. Starting with her boy/girl twins Kate and Carson being born at 32 weeks and struggled to live for 4 weeks in the NICU. They both came home but then caring for two newborns and their insane schedule was no picnic. Then she had a terrible nanny at home. Then she moved into a new house. Then she had some psycho lady take the photos of her kids she had on her website and claimed they were her twins that ended up dieing and people were sending the lady money out of sympathy. Now the worst thing ever. Kate was severely injured at daycare...two broken legs and a fractured skull. That's basically all I know as that's all that's on her blog at the moment. Since she's pressing criminal charges she probably won't be talking about it too much. Luckily Kate is expected to have a full recovery with no damage. I just can't imagine this happening to one of my precious babies.
Shannon if you're reading, I hope you and your family are all doing well and are able to move on from this horrible nightmare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)