Thursday, July 26, 2007

This was my Wednesday

Stacie documented her day with the twinkies the other day. I found it interesting and wanted to see what my day would look like in writing. So I did it today. Of course every day is completely different here since we are constantly out doing stuff but today was a little of staying home and going out.

8-8:45 babies up change, feed

8:45- 10:45 babies play and nap in pnp. Check email etc. I try to rest on the couch. I think we all slept for an hour!

10:45-11:15 babies sit in bouncy chairs while watching baby golf dvd so I can take a shower! This was a first and Jackson ended up crying the whole time (well, the 5 minutes I was in the shower he cried)

11:15-11:30 got babies dressed and in car seats and made formula for the next 24 hours

11:30 out the door to go to A.C. Moore to buy some frames for a project

11:33 back in house to clean maddie and car seat because she threw up all over it and herself

11:45 back out the door

12:30 back home. Kids fell asleep on the way home. Now sleeping in car seats in other room. Cleaned percolator and brewed more coffee. Played on computer.

1:30 Madison wakes up to eat

2:00 Jackson wakes up to eat and Chris comes home for lunch

2:15 eat lunch that Chris makes on the grill

2:30 prepare coffee for refrigerator so we have coffee for the next 24 hours. Babies in bouncy chairs for a while then in pnp. I sang to them. They smiled.


3:45 put babies in cribs for attempt at official nap. I’m still playing on the computer. But I did empty the trash and put my massive printer away. Uploaded video. Updated blog with video. Sent to a friend but she couldn’t view it so I’m learning to use google video.

4:20 Maddie woke up but I gave her a binky and she went back to sleep. Still learning to use google video. Crashed on me. Chatted with a friend about geeky technical stuff.

5:20 kids are still sleeping and I really need to get up and get ready for work!

5:40 kids are stirring in their cribs but not totally awake yet. Chris is home from work so it’s time for me to go. Never got google video to work.

4 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

A day in the life of Kerry....LOVE IT!

Stacie said...

Isn't it crazy how much you actually do in a day?

Kerry Lynn said...

sucks when it still isn't enough though...

Kerry Lynn said...

according to other people