Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bowling

The kids had been talking about going bowling for a few days. I'm not sure they understood that there was a place you could go to do it. They've only played it on the iPhone or the Kinect. But once I described the place you go to play they begged to go. We had a little time to kill yesterday afternoon so I took them. They didn't love needing to wait for their turn but they absolutely LOVED bowling and guess what? They BOTH beat me.
IMG_6812 (1 of 5)

IMG_6813 (2 of 5)

The little shoes killed me! So cute!!
IMG_6818 (3 of 5)

IMG_6822 (4 of 5)

IMG_6829 (5 of 5)

2 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

That's adorable. I may have to try that with Kylie.

An Urban Story said...

It does look like four year old are easier! My oldest would try to roll the balls at each other.