Saturday, April 21, 2007

4 Generations

My Mother's "Mother" (see story below) came to visit with my "Aunt" Sylvia and "Uncle" Mark. I was so excited for them to meet the twins. We had a very nice day together and the weather was stunning outside! Chris's Mother lives only a few streets away from my mother's house where we were so she came by for a bit too. We got to sit outside on the deck and I was actually too hot to stay in the sun! Here are some pictures including my maternal 4 generation photo.





*My Mother's Father died when she was 2 and her Mother died when she was 8. After that she went to live with her first cousin (picture to the right) who was old enough to be her mother and even had a daughter who was two years older than my mother. Her cousin is the only "grandmother" I've known on that side and her cousin's kids are like my aunts and uncle even though they aren't her siblings.

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Beautiful family pictures! Such a lovely family.