Thursday, April 26, 2007

April 26th

The day the twins were born, my grandmother left for a trip to California for over a month. Luckily she was able to stop at the hospital and meet them on her way to the airport. She came back yesterday so today we went to visit with her while she stayed at my parents house. I was able to get my 4th 4 generation photo of the twins, me, my father, and his mother.

I also got some nice photos of Madison Elena with her great grandmother Maria Elena (who is known as Elena). I feel so lucky to have these photos, but it's also a sad reminder that Jackson Leo won't get to meet his great grandfather Francis Leo (who was known as Leo). I hope that all of our grandparents that have passed on are proud of what we have created.

Lots of other new photos here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry:

I do check in on you from time to time and wanted to let you know that your babies are so beautiful! I am posting because you made me cry. Your quote about pacifiers: "These were left over on my bed where we had all been napping this morning. These are things that our home has been missing in the past. How lucky am I" That is the greatest pic and caption ever for those of us who endured fertility issues!!! I saw it yesterday and everytime I see Cody & Heather playing in the living room - toys EVERYWHERE today, I've thought "That's what was missing before and I just smile.' So, I wanted to thank you for reminding me of how danged lucky I am.
I hope things are going well. As I said before - it IS so hard in the beginning and it does get sooooo fun. Cody & Heather are 10 mos old and are so fun, so, so fun. They laugh and giggle and play together and what a sweet reward that is to see your children playing and laughing together. Thanks again for that wonderful quote!!!