Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter 2007







Today was a great day. The twins got to meet their Papa's cousins in the morning and some more of my family in the afternoon.
We dressed them up in their preemie outfits which weren't even close to small enough for them. I don't think they liked it at first but they got used to it.
Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.
You can see the rest here

I just read back a few posts and I wanted to update that my PPD only lasted about 4 days. I think I took 3 doses of the medicine. I am completely fine now and have been for a while now. I just forgot to mention it.

2 comments:

Eva said...

You have such amazing photos, both the pros and your own. of course much of that is the beautiful subjects of the photos.

You will be surprised how soon those preemie outfits look ridiculously small and will not fit!

Shannon said...

Great photos!