Friday, April 06, 2007

More pregnant photos


I received the cd from the photographer that came to take pictures of me in February when I was locked up in the hospital.
This one is my favorite. I love how the word "Secure" is showing on the bed.

You can see some more here

These photographs were taken by Cassi Allred
She did this shoot for free and gave me the files so the least I can do is give her a plug here. :-)

Cassi came to my mother's antique home two days ago and took pictures of the twins. She said she will have them posted on her website in a couple weeks and I will be sure to share the link with everyone.

I reorganized my gallery a little bit. If you bookmark this
link you will be able to see the albums orgainzed by month. I just added new photos to the April album.

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Love the "secure" picture. So lovely.