Friday, April 13, 2007

Maeve and Owen

Maeve and Owen and their mom Sarah came to meet M&J today. I babysat for Maeve and Owen part-time for a year or so a few years back. Owen was 2 1/2 and Maeve was 5. Today Owen is 5 1/2 and brought his violin and played a song for me and Maeve is 8 and she wrote a song for the piano! Kids grow up so fast!
I started watching them shortly after I started trying to conceive and Sarah soon became my cheerleader. She was extremely supportive and caring and it always meant a lot to me. She was almost in tears meeting my two today. It was very sweet.
Taking care of Maeve and Owen was a lot of fun and most of the time was spent taking walks to downtown Salem and to the wharf and to a public garden where I would take tons of pictures of them. It was actually these pictures that got me interested in photography. Here are a few of my favorites...ok there's more than a few! And Maeve even took a fun one...wow my hair was long!!

No comments: