Friday, April 06, 2007

Visiting

A few days ago we (the three of us) went visiting. We went to visit my acupuncturist who I received treatments from for 4 months before I did my last IVF (and continued after getting pregnant). I believe her treatments had a great deal to do with my success with getting pregnant. Her name is Nina and she was extatic to meet the twins. We visited for quite a while and the twins were very well behaved.

We then went to visit Michelle who had her baby 12 days after my kids were born. Michelle was visiting us at home two days before Gianna was born! Gianna is just beautiful and looks so much like her big sister Alex. What I am about to say is in no way an insult, but she looked HUGE! But I'm sure it's more like mine look TINY. Gianna is a normal size baby...mine are peanuts. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the three of them together, but we'll be seeing a lot of eachother so there will be many photo ops.

THEN we went to the fertility clinic to visit Renee. Luckily there weren't any patients in the waiting room, but all of the staff came out and was going nuts over them! Renee was so happy I brought them by to meet her and said we have to come by again.

No comments: