Thursday, June 07, 2007

"2 month" check up

M&J are 12 weeks old in two days but they just had their 2 month checkup today.
Both babies eat 5oz 5 times a day but Jackson spits up a lot (or what seems like a lot) at almost every feeding so I was very surprised to find out that Jackson weighs 2oz MORE than Madison!!

Jackson
  • Birth: 5 lbs 18 inches
  • 12 Weeks: 10 lbs 2 oz 22 inches
Madison
  • Birth: 4 lbs 15 oz 18 inches
  • 12 Weeks: 10 lbs 22 inches
It's really hard to imagine that they are literally twice as big as they were when they were born. They had to get 4 separate shots each!! They did Madison first and she screamed so loud that it made me sick to my stomach and I couldn't hold back the tears. I actually thought I would do ok this time...I wasn't nervous, but it's really difficult to hear her cry like that when she hardly ever makes a peep. Jackson cried too but I'm used to that. They both fell fast asleep as soon as I put them in the car seats to go.

I'm behind on pictures again. Maybe I'll work on that now.

No comments: