Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21, 2007

I guess I'm a little behind on posts and stories. Below are a bunch of my favorite photos from the past few days.

The red bird in the photos below is all of a sudden my kids favorite toy. Jackson will just lay there and stare at it and smile and coo completely unprovoked. It's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen (how many times will I say that in the next few years??).
Madison started really smiling a lot yesterday. Before we could get some out of her if we really tried hard, but now it's a lot easier and this morning she was cooing up a storm!!! Both of my babies are "talking" now!

More joys of motherhood...
This morning for some reason madison woke up at 6:30 (they've been sleeping until 8, 9, and even 10!) so I went in to get her to bring her into bed with us so she didn't wake up Jackson (who ended up sleeping until 10!). I was trying to cuddle her to get her to go back to sleep but she wouldn't have any of it. So I got up and made her a bottle. she only drank about half then started to fall asleep...fine. I cuddled up to her face to face (just a few inches between us). I was looking at her in awe as usual when I saw this white stuff headed my way. She projectile vomited all over my face!!! (and the bed). Chris was quite pleased with the view. He was congratulating Madison on a job well done.

I guess I can share exciting news now. My friend Gia is pregnant! She is as pregnant as my kids are old! (13 weeks now) She's feeling exhausted but can't sleep. I certainly don't envy her! But I'm so glad she's going to have a baby and in the same year as me!

Here is a video of Jackson talking to the birdy. You need quicktime to view it.


"Stop looking at me!"


"Mommy, make him stop looking at me!!"


This is Chris as a baby


Jackson in his bumbo. He's still not quite ready for it but it gave him a nice "birds eye view" of the birdy.


Apparently Madison is a fan of tummy time! How cute is that smile??


Jackson likes it too. God, I have cute kids!!!


Daddy and Madison in the morning.


Lounging on the bed.

5 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

In the face!!! Uugghhh!

As usual, your babies and your pictures are beautiful and divine.

Thanks for your comment on my recent post. It meant a lot.

Eva said...

You're right, they really are adorable!

ajs4ever said...

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! You're kiddos are beautiful!!

Amber
thebabybug.blogspot.com

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Hey...Avery knows those birdies! She has the same mat! I think it is soooo cute that you and Chris each have a look-alike in the family! Madison's tummy-time pic looks sooo much like you and Jackson always looks like Chris! That last one of Jackson is cute! I think he is saying, "ladies - eat your hearts out!"

Kerry Lynn said...

There you go putting words in their mouths again. But you're totally right. As Daddy would say, "you know you want me".