Friday, June 08, 2007

June 8, 2007

Here is one of the christening gowns I had made by a lady in texas who has an ebay store. The other one is identicle which is why I didn't photograph both of them. I just got them in the mail today and I had started to worry that I wouldn't get them in time!! They're both cotton and very simple which is exactly what I wanted. Now we just have to hope that Jackson doesn't spit up all over his (which I know is impossible).



The kids have been in the care of my parents for well over 24 hours now. Chris wasn't going to make it home yesterday in time for me to get to work at 6pm so I brought them to my parents house. With all the confusion of what car needs to be driven by who in order to get the kids home...it was just too much to think about plus I needed my mom to watch the kids in the morning so I could go to a couple appointments so we were trying to figure out what the least confusing thing was. So they just stayed there overnight. I got to sleep til 9am!!! Then I had physical therapy on my hip then went to have my stitches out. After that I went to meet my future sister-in-law, Kristen (getting married to Chris's brother, Mike in September, 2008). She came up from Atlanta this morning. Chris's brother is getting here tonight. They are in town for M&J's baptism. I spent some time with Kristen and even brought her over to my parents house so we could hang out with the kids (I missed them!!). Chris called and said that he was going to be late again today so the kids ended up staying at my parents house. My aunt was having a BBQ tonight so my parents brought them there and will drop them off at our house with Chris later. He hasn't even SEEN the kids since yesterday morning!

1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

What a gorgeous gown!!