Sunday, June 17, 2007

3 months old


Today was an exciting and multi celebrational day. 6 years ago today Chris and I were married (Sunday, June 17th, 2001, father's day, and US Open final round), it's father's day, and the babies turned 3 months old today. Above are the pictures I took today then uploaded to snapfish and picked up at walgreens to put in frames for our dads. Our parents came over and we had a bbq. They had fun with M&J then Jackson had to poop. He has this weird habbit of pushing SO hard that he projectile vommits while pooping. And no he's not constipated or has hard poops...they're totally smushy. He lovingly projectiled on Grandpa this time. What a nice father's day present.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you said 'poop'

Wendy and Karen said...

I know that's not funny but I can't help but laugh about Jackson.

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to the twins.

Kerry Lynn said...

Yes, Beavis, I said poop.


Wendy & Karen,
don't worry about laughing. my mother find is hysterical when it comes out of his nose at the same time. It's quite a site.

Eva said...

Madison looks so much like a doll in that photo!

Sarah used to do something similar to Jackson. Now the vomiting has stopped but she grunts for about 10 minutes while she's working on it. It's hard not to laugh at the little girl.

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo! They almost look like they are floating...or...and don't take this the wrong way because it's not intended that way...like little puppets! :) Jackson's expression is cute and funny, and Miss Madison really does look like a doll baby.

I hope you had a great anniverary.

Eva said...

Yes, we're off to Cape Cod later this summer. Replying here because I never know if people check back in my comments for a reply, and I don't have your e-mail.

Jeanne The Queen said...

hi, I found you off eva's blog and I thought I would stop by. I'm due with my twins in just a few weeks. I hope they're as cute as your two!