Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dress shopping

Auntie, Madison, and I went dress shopping for the wedding yesterday.  Madison was so small that they really didn't have anything in her size to try on so everything was a bit big but we got the idea of what we liked.



This one was our favorite but the dress itself was $240 plus $75 rush because apparently 9 weeks isn't long enough lead time.



This is the one we are going with.  The sash will be fushia as well as the little flower buds.  At $140 this was a more economical choice.  She's going to be such a doll!  Jackson will wear a little tux.

Auntie wants them to walk down the aisle but I know Madison will freeze up and well, Jackson can't walk at all.

7 comments:

Eva said...

Oh my goodness how adorable. She is going to be such a princess! S&J are going to be in their aunt's wedding in summer 09 so we'll see if they're up to it.

$240 was practically the cost of my wedding dress! They really get you on those tiny dresses, huh?

Wendy and Karen said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

Sugar and spice and everything nice.

She's such a beautiful princess.

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

cute! I love the pacifier addition to the photos. :)

Gemini Girl said...

Those dresses were beautiful!!!!

Who knows, maybe jackson will surprise you and start walking soon!

Keri said...

Shut UP! She is such a little beauty queen! I love the 2nd photo - she's got a little "diva" in her, doesn't she? :)

Holly said...

OMG!!! She is so damn cute! I love her in all of them!!!

Seeing these pictures makes me want a little girl. awwwww

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. Love her dresses... I have also bought some apparel & accessories from BT Factory Direct.